Marhaba Almond Oil Price in Pakistan
The Lowest price of Marhaba Almond Oil in Pakistan is Rs.95 and estimated average price is Rs.360.
The homegrown brand producing oriental medicine since 1975, Marhaba uses top quality almonds to extract almond oil. The process doesn't involve any chemicals and the result is premium quality almond oil in its purest form that is edible and can be used for a variety of purposes. Marhaba almond oil prices in Pakistan are nominal and a 10ml bottle would cost you less than Rs. 50. The oil is available in 10ml, 25ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes. Read on to know its benefits and uses and remember to store it in a cool and dry place.
Marhaba Roghan-e-badam or almond oil is amongst the most easily available products of the company and can be bought online from our website. The oil is known to be effective for multiple conditions listed below.
Marhaba Almond Oil Uses
1. The oil can be used to relieve constipation by consuming two teaspoons of this oil in a cup of warm milk.
2. For strengthening nerves and improving nervous weakness, Marhaba suggests drinking a teaspoon of their almond oil in a cup of milk.
3. Marhaba almond oil is a great tonic for the skin as it enhances the complexion and brightens the skin tone.
4. It is considered anti-ageing and can be massaged directly to the skin in an upwards motion.
5. Regular application can reduce the appearance of dark circles and improve dullness of the face.
6. You can massage this oil directly on to the scalp and hair shaft for shiny and supple hair.
7. Massaging it on the scalp can help reduce dandruff and dryness of the hair.
8. Massaging it on the skin can help reduce dryness and enhance the skin's elasticity.
Tips & Comments
While Marhaba almond oil is a great skin and hair tonic, it is important to wash it off before going out in the sun. Not doing so can result in photodamage and tanning of the skin. The best time to apply almond oil is before bedtime. Also, over-consuming the oil can result in diarrhoea and bloating.