The global handbag market has seen a massive boost with the rapid increase in women workforce over the years. Ladies handbags include totes, shoulder bags, clutches, purses, sling bags etc. They add to the beauty of the attire and complete a woman's entire look. Read on to know about the leading brands as well as some handy tips on selecting the best handbag that goes with your attire, needs or body type.
Prominent international brands such as Hermès, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Michael Kors, Kate Spade etc are the major players in manufacturing high-end ladies handbags and target the premium segment. They are way too expensive for the Pakistani consumer market and for this reason Shopsy has compiled a list of brands that sell good quality and affordable handbags online in Pakistan.
Affordable Ladies Handbags in Pakistan
High-end homegrown brands such as Jafferjees manufacture high-quality but expensive leather handbags. Online brands that offer budget-friendly ladies handbags include Etihad, Mauj Accessories. Fashion Mini, Uniswag etc. They also come in all shapes, colours, sizes and designs. The spacious and are meant to hold more than just your currency or business cards. Such examples include saddles, totes, satchel, backpack, cross body bags, hobo, bucket or athletic bags.
Ladies Handbag Buying Guide
1. Always go for a handbag that is opposite to your body type. Tall and thin ladies should go for the short, wide and slouchy shaped handbags such as the hobo bag or the clutch. Never go for the shoulder bag variety that has short straps.
2. Delicate looking ladies with a small frame should avoid carrying oversized bags or shoulder bags with long straps. The best option for petite ladies is a medium-sized tote bag.
3. Plus-sized ladies should opt for a structured bag and avoid small prints and tiny bags at all costs. The best option for such curvy ladies is the baguette bag that would balance out their curves.
4. Never carry a blingy handbag to work. They are for evenings or formal event.
5. Formal colours like black, brown, navy, burgundy, dark green and dark shades of red are for the office.
6. Casual handbags for ladies can sport a riot of colours.
7. Carry a purse or clutch to evening or formal events.
8. Tote bags are the best option for the office or shopping.
9. Always make sure to purchase a handbag made out of eco-friendly material.
10. Beware of the counterfeit versions of high-end bags that are present in the market. They may look the same as the original but definitely are inferior in quality and durability.