Charcoal Soap Price in Pakistan
The Lowest price of Charcoal Soap in Pakistan is Rs.120 and estimated average price is Rs.415.
Charcoal containing soaps and facial masks have gained a lot of popularity lately and they are a great way to effortlessly and effectively look after the skin. They remove toxins from the skin's surface and some high-quality ones even go deep into the pores, ridding the skin of bacteria, dust and debris that tends to clog the pores. If you could use one, check out charcoal soap prices in Pakistan on this page and read on for more information.
For centuries, naturally occurring charcoal is used for fuel, art and medicine. In recent times, it has been used for a variety of skin treatments and beauty regimes. Activated charcoal is considered safe and is used for a variety of purposes such as teeth whitening, skin treatments, acne control etc. Here are some of the benefits of incorporating charcoal soap in your daily beauty regime.
Charcoal Soap Benefits
Experts believe that activated charcoal masks and soaps have antibacterial and antifungal properties and they should be a part of one's regular and everyday skincare routine. They are way better than regular soaps that provide little to no benefits and instead strip the skin off of its natural oils. Following are the benefits of using charcoal soap on a daily basis.
1. It deeply cleans the skin.
2. Keeps bacteria and fungus at bay.
3. Unclogs pores and removes dirt and grime.
4. It greatly helps with the appearance of acne and acne marks.
5. Moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
6. Prevents cystic acne from aggravating.
7. Clarifies and brightens the complexion.
8. Removes excess oil and sebum from the skin.
9. Restores the skin's normal ph levels.
10. Tightens and tones the skin, slowing the ageing process.
11. Mildly exfoliates the skin, accelerating the skin-renewing process and slugging off dead skin cells.
12. Rejuvenating the skin and making it look glowy and youthful.
13. Can be used for both face and body.
14. It reduces pore size by unclogging them and shrinking them in the long run.
15. Great for every skin type.
16. Reduces redness, itchiness and allergies on the skin.
17. Can be used in place of soap as well as it greatly helps with treating dandruff and dry scalp.
18. Treats certain skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema, but make sure to consult your dermatologist before use.
19. Inexpensive and widely available everywhere.
20. You can also make your own DIY charcoal mask/soap or easily buy it online in bulks.
Best Charcoal Soap Brands in Pakistan
The Body Shop, Saeed Ghani, Conatural, Aura Craft, Southern Natural, Biore, Herboganic, Le Pur Organics, Marjees Botanicals etc are some of the best selling charcoal soap brands in Pakistan. Most of these are claimed to be handcrafted, 100% natural, parabens and sulfate-free, artificial colour and fragrance-free as well as preservative, carcinogen and cruelty-free charcoal soaps.
CoNatural Activated Charcoal Detox Bar Organic Face And Body Soap, 107gRs.595
Aura Crafts Trusting Nature Activated Charcoal Homemade Soap Bar, 100gRs.600
Charcoal and Tea Tree SoapRs.699
Fars Activated Charcoal Soap - 100gmRs.120
DR.RASHEL Collagen Deep Cleansing Bamboo Charcoal Black Soap Skin Care Whitening Soap For Black skin 100gRs.700Rs.565
Charcoal Black Soap Skin Care Whitening Soap For Black skin 100gRs.1,000Rs.599
Charcoal Soap - 100 gramsRs.250
DR.RASHEL Collagen Deep Cleansing Bamboo Charcoal Black Soap Skin Care Whitening Soap For Black skin 100g DRL-1348Rs.700Rs.565
Cutish Bamboo Charcoal Glow Soap for Face & BodyRs.350Rs.250
HERBAL CHARCOAL SOAPRs.350
CUTISH Bamboo Charcoal Soap For face & bodyRs.299Rs.235
DR.RASHEL Deep Cleansing Charcoal Face Black Soap Oil Control Acne Tighten Pore Whitening Soap 100g-1348Rs.800Rs.599